Join Anna Fisher, co owner of Zonte's for a fun and interactive journey into the history of Zonte's Footstep followed by a lighthearted wine quiz on the 29th August 2020 at 7.30pm AEST.
$59 per household includes the following:
- Two bottles of Zonte's Footstep wines of your choice delivered to your door (or we are happy to recommend!)*
- Two Zonte's GoVino cups
- Your very own private online party for up to 15 people
- Brad or Anna (Owners of Zonte's Footstep Wines) as your wine host and quiz master for your private event
- A fun and interactive wine quiz with your invited guests - the winning team/or person will receive a $50 voucher (emailed to them after your event)
- A party hat
- Temporary Tattoos
- Whistle or a bell or something noisy as your buzzer for the quiz!
Book your spot today and one of the team from Zonte's will be in touch with the details for this private event on Zoom.
See you online for a Zonte Good Time!
Please book by Wednesday 19th May at 5pm to ensure delivery in time for your event!
Your host for your private event Anna Fisher: Passionate about life and wine, Anna co-owner of Zonte’s Footstep Pty Ltd, a wine brand based in the beutiful Fleurieu region of McLaren Vale, her and the business focus on learning, having fun, ensuring dependability and authenticity and living as a free-spirit not confined by all the conventions of rules. She belives that the truth is in the vineyard, the proof is in the bottle... as long as its a bloody good drink!